Here are 10 reasons why RWANDA DAY is going to be a roaring success:
1. Rwandans in the Diaspora are proud of present day Rwanda.
2. Rwanda, in spite of our painful history is now the envy of Africa.
3. Peace, prosperity and forgiveness are abundant.
4. There is good governance like never before.
5. Corruption, that scourge of Africa, is a thing of the past.
6. RNC’s dis-jointed messages of divisionism, ethnicity and mediocrity have fallen on deaf ears.
7. Rwandans, one and all, have rejected the genocidal philosophy of RNC & FDLR — strange bed fellows, indeed !
8. In unison, Rwandans want to publicly and loudly show the world the charisma of our President and our gratitude to him for steadfastly leading us to good times.
9. Our message of hope, democracy and determination burns within our bellies and we want to share it with the world.
10. Last but NOT least, pride in one’s country is no vice.