In some 400 detailed pages, including the conclusions of six experts who visited the crash site in 2010, the report has provided scientific proof that, as the plane made a final approach, the assassins were waiting in the confines of Kanombe military camp – the highly fortified home of Rwanda’s French-trained elite unit known as the Presidential Guard, and which is directly under the flight path. This secure military barracks would have been inaccessible to RPF rebels, a point made some years ago in a report on the crash produced by the Rwandan government. The government will feel vindicated, but it will be keen nonetheless to consign this episode to the history books: its priority remains to create a united society.
- EX-Rep. JESSE JACKSON GUILTY: A Mighty sad Fall.
- BEATRICE MUNYENYEZI : Convicted, at last and justice prevails.
- KAGAME TELLS OFF AID DONORS: We are masters of our destiny.
- RWANDA BASHING : I have had it.
- THE IRAQ WAR : George Bush and Co. lied to us.
- A BLACK POPE : Not in our lifetime.
- MUGESERA PLEADS ‘not guilty” : His “alibi” is comical.
- GENOCIDE TRIALS : Venues distort and deny justice.
- ARUSHA NEWS & ICTR : It all stinks up to high heaven.
- THE POPE’S RESIGNATION : A lesson to African Presidents.