Leon Mugesera claims that if he is deported back to Rwanda to answer charges of his heinous crimes, he will be tortured and be subjected to “cruel and un-usual punishment.” This, from a man who wanted to cut us all up and throw us in River NYABARONGO to take us back whence we came.
There is no evidence that Mugesera will be tortured. He is just scared of seeing the new Rwanda and Kigali’s shinning streets!
I am thinking: For Mugesera, what would be “cruel and unusual punishment”? I am really at a loss. He and Bagosora, Rwanda’s own Himmler, are in a class of their own.
1. Enos Kagaba deported from the U.S. in 2005.
2. JMV Mudahinyuka, AKA, Zuzu, deported from the U.S. in 2011.
3. Marie Claire Mukeshimana, deported from the U.S. in 2011.
4. Jean Pierre Kwitonda, AKA, Kaparata, deported from Uganda in 2011.
5. Augustin Nkundabazungu deported from Uganda in 2011.
The Norway Supreme Court has approved the extradition of Charles BANDORA and Sylivere AHORUGEZE — both these approved also by the European Court of Human Rights.